It’s one of life’s greatest mysteries: what does your dog do while you’re at work all day? Sleep? Redecorate? Throw a party?
Well, we trolled spy cam apps, and also perused the Instagram accounts of some pups, and clearly some of these pooches haven’t learned a lesson many politicians also fail to pick up: Never put anything on the Internet you don’t want others to see. So, world, here’s what these four-legged motherpuppers are up to while you’re not home. You’re welcome.
1. Sleep in your bed. You know, where they’re not allowed.
2. Get their jam on.
3. Use your house as a date spot.
4. Check your Internet history.
5. Learn to read.
6. Relax to the soothing voice of Taylor Swift.
7. Get on the furniture. Also where they’re not allowed.
8. Poke around in the fridge.
9. Yoga in peace.
10. Fall asleep while reading.
11. Have a Bachelor watch party.
12. Do some handywork.
13. Work on their photography.
14. Try on your shoes.
15. Take your car for a spin.
16. Make coffee.
17. Catch up on laundry and house chores.
18. Try to call you to see when you’ll be home. Try. #nothumbs
19. Raid your closet.
20. Have an epic bacon party.
Do you also want to know if your pup is up to shenanigans like these dawgs? Well, spy on them (but nicely) using awesome apps like Camio. That way, you can catch them red-pawed (or just take funny pics of them sleeping in adorkable positions!).