Science has offered explanations for so many of the bizarre things dogs do: humping, twitching, following. Whatever. But they haven’t explained everything!
Even the things that have scientific explanations still defy our human reasoning. So here’s 23 strange things our dogs do that either need an explanation or some more research.
1. Butt-to-toe contact.
2. Lick. Everything.
3. Urinary yoga.
4. Hiding toys under the couch.
6. Figuring stuff out.
7. Ice cubes. Just ice cubes.
8. Strange love. Much acceptance.
9. Making messes…
…and more messes…
…until there’s nothing left to mess up.
12. Fart like it’s no big deal.
13. Be the shadow to your Peter Pan.
14. Sleep anywhere.
15. Get jobs.
16. Toilet gourmet.
18. Dress for success.
19. Get their hump on.
20. Judgment? Curiosity? Both? #HeadTilts
21. Sit. Stay. And stare. #Creepy
22. Sleep racing.
23. Vacuum warrior. #SlayTheScreamDragon