There’s a reason you see oodles of doodles everywhere these days. They’re all unique in their own doodly way, but if they share one quality, it’s that they’re all basically dogs trapped in the body of a teddy bear. So without further adoodle, here are some things every doodle dog parent understands:
1. They’re basically fluffy people. They can reason with you (very well, we might add) with their eyes.
2. They’ve perfected the head tilt and let you know when they’re listening intently.
3. You know the struggle to stop at just one doodle is very, very real.
4. If it’s near the edge, it’s theirs. Doodles are professional counter surfers.
5. They belong in Sock Snatchers (or shoes, gloves, bras, undies!) Anonymous.
6. It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s Superdoodle! They somehow defy gravity when running!
7. Balls! Rubber balls. Tennis balls. Any balls. Instant love affair.